Monday, May 26, 2008

Suttons Bay Memorial Weekend 2008

We all went to the cottage this weekend - - stopped downtown Suttons Bay and found out that my beloved store, "Red Ladder" is closing (pic below). Sue and Mike are taking the store to a new city near the Mackinaw Bridge. I have spent alot of time talking to them each time I visited their store - a truly unique eclectic mix of old, new and refurbished items for the home.
Pictures of the bay from the cottage deck - the water is back up for now ~~
Just look at the caribbean colors of West Grand Traverse Bay - gorgeous views.
My beloved "RED LADDER" store in downtown Suttons Bay - Mike is removing the letters from the storefront window.

Pete sorting through fly tying materials - his addiction shows.
This is hard to believe - but Ryan actually went out in to the water on Saturday!!

Love this pic of Ryan !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Suttons Bay to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane